Finding Peace in the Relief of Belief
We all have problems. Some are easy to solve but others take years and seem to have big missing pieces. When God doesn’t answer prayers in our timely manner, we start to ask questions like, God are you there? Do you care? Are you going to answer my prayer? In this moving talk Christy will:
- Boost women’s faith to know God is working on their behalf.
- Help them discover God really has it under control.
- Encourage women to invite God into their heart and circumstances every day.
A Woman After God’s Own Heart
God is extremely interested in what’s on the inside of the heart, especially when we pray. Jeremiah 17:9 says, “The human heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?” When we pray, how do we know our motives are pure? How can we be women after God’s own heart? In this talk on prayer, Christy will help women:
- Discover the most powerful way to pray for others.
- Discern what’s in our heart by having asking 3 questions.
- Learn how to be transparent with God when praying.
- Watch for God’s redemptive work through His answers.
He works all things together for good… Romans 8:28-29.
Open Hands and Selfless Heart
As Christian mothers we want our children to grow up to be happy, healthy independent adults who follow hard after Jesus in all they say and do. As moms what part do we really play in making these things happen? What is our responsibility? In this talk Christy shares tips to help a mother:
- Learn how to empower her children to become independent, God-centered adults.
- Prepare for the paradigm shift needed to release her children into the world.
- Develop healthy relationships with her adult children and their spouses.
Packing For Joy
We never know from day-to-day what life is going to throw at us. The unexpected keeps us on an emotional roller coaster. In this talk Christy shares her personal testimony from panic to purposeful joy and how to be prepared for the unexpected. She encourages women to:
- Pursue God’s will as written in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.
- Transform their thinking from negative to positive using biblical truths.
- Recognize God’s presence in their everyday circumstances.
- Develop a plan to increase their joy potential.
Tune it Up
Scripture tells us that our words have the power of life and death. Our delivery of those words have power too. If you could hear yourself from the perspective of a friend, spouse, or child, would you like the way you sound? Does your tone, tune others out? In this talk Christy teaches women how to :
- Discover the best verbal approach according to scripture.
- Recognize the impact of their tone on attitude.
- Discern what words make the best gifts.
- Apply godly communication principles that will make a difference in their outreach.
Christy is a certified Life Purpose Coach, an award winning writer, national speaker, wife, mother, mother-in-law, and first time grandma! She is passionate about helping women find their purpose and see God at work for their good in the midst of their circumstances.
When Christy isn’t with family, speaking or writing, you can find her on the tennis court chasing a fuzzy yellow ball.